Friday 5 February 2016

#FridayFandom: Author Interview with Kendra L. Saunders




1. Tell us about your book in 140 characters or less.

Bridget Jones meets Doctor Who, Dating an Alien Pop Star is the story of Daisy, a music nerd, and two sexy aliens pretending to be pop stars



2. What would be the theme song for your book?

ET by Katy Perry



3. What is your favorite book movie and why?

Devil Wears Prada, for sure. I loved the book but the movie brought a color and fabulousness that is just timeless. I've seen it at least twenty times. It's one of my comfort movies!

Hidden Worlds Books: Ahhhh! Miranda. Just delightfully evil.


4. What are you currently writing?

I'm working on the sequel to Dating an Alien Pop Star!

Hidden Worlds Books: Yaaaaassssss! We love sequels!


5. What are you currently reading?

I just finished rereading my all time favorite book, The Winter Prince (by Elizabeth Wein). I love to read it around New Years. I'm a serial re-reader, so my favorite books end up with a lot of mileage. I've read The Winter Prince maybe 14 times. I never get sick of it, and truly, that book is a major reason I am the writer I am today. It's a book that shows the complexity of a sibling relationship, and I've never read a book before or after that manages it in such a powerful way.





Thanks for coming out, Kendra! Dating an Alien Popstar sounds awesome! 
We can't wait for the release!!






Kendra L. Saunders is a time-and-space traveling fashionista author who writes books about magical, dark-haired men, interviews famous people, and suggests way too many bands to you via whatever social media platform she can get her hands on. She writes with good humor because humor is the best weapon for a girl who can't learn karate or ballroom dancing.


No comments:

Post a Comment