1. Tell us about your book (s) in 140 characters or less.
TRAITOR is full of shocking revelations and unexpected twists as we learn more and more about Jaevid's mysterious past.
TRAITOR is the 3rd installment in my Dragonrider Chronicles series. So far in the series we've followed a young soldier through his rigorous training and now readers will go with him into the teeth of battle. It's going to be a book full of shocking revelations and unexpected twists as we learn more and more about Jaevid's mysterious past.
2. What would be the theme song for your book?Oh gosh that's a tough one! I always listen to music when I write but it's hard to choose just one. Hmmmm. Probably "Soldiers" by Otherwise.
3. What is your favorite "book" movie and why?I would definitely say Pride & Prejudice, the Keira Knightley and Matthew Macfadyen version. I know a lot of people prefer the other version, and I've seen it as well, but I love the chemistry between Keira and Matthew so much more. I think it captures the essence of Austen's characters better -- Elizabeth's fiery spirit and Darcy's quiet resoluteness.
Hidden Worlds Books: This is the single movie that makes me just *swoon*! I don't know if its the distance between them from his confession of love to her realization ... but oh ... this is my fav, too.
4. What are you currently writing?I'm swamped in projects, which is a happy place to be! I'm working on a scifi series and a follow on series for the Dragonrider Chronicles about the next generation.
5. What are you currently reading?I just fi
nished reading Me Before You (*sob*) and I can't wait for the movie!
Hidden Worlds Books: OMG ... Me Before You ... that is totally on my #TBR ... and I am afraid to read it because of all the feels!
Thank you so much for coming out Nicole! I cannot wait to get my hands on the entire Dragonrider Chronicles!!But now for one last Pride and Prejudice post ;)
NICOLE CONWAY is an author from North Alabama. She graduated from Auburn University in 2012, having earned a BA in English. She is happily married and has one son as well as a cat and a dog. She enjoys traveling, cooking, and spending time with her family when she isn’t reading or writing.