Friday 4 March 2016

#FridayFandom: Author Interview with Heather Young-Nichols


1. Tell us about your books in 140 characters or less.

The Up for Grabs series is about strong women, hot guys, and the love they can share if they get out of their own way. :)


UP FOR GRABS: Amazon | Barnes & Noble

UP FOR FOREVER: Amazon | Barnes & Noble


2. What would be the theme song for your books?

Up for Grabs would be Slut Like You by Pink, Up for Forever would be I Want You Back but I think the Colbie Caillat version. lol. As for Grounded...I'm really not sure. I'd have to listen to a lot of songs to figure that out.

UP FOR GRABS:


UP FOR FOREVER:



3. What is your favorite "book" movie and why?

My favorite book movie is Harry Potter. All of them. They did a great job sticking with the books, for the most part, and for me, they're timeless. I can watch them a hundred times (and may already have) and love them every single time.


4. What are you currently writing?

Right now, I'm working on the sequel to Grounded. It's about 10,000 words from being a first draft, which I'm really excited about.


5. What are you currently reading?

I'm currently reading the Dream Man series by Kristen Ashley. One book left to go and Detective Mitch Lawson is my boyfriend :D


Thanks for coming out today, Heather!
Can't wait to read your series!!






Bio: Heather Young-Nichols used to write stories with the sole purpose of making her mother cry. If that happened, she knew she’d done well. Now her focused has changed. She likes books with hot guys, sassy girls and kissing. Lots and lots of kissing.

In her non-writing time, she reads a whole lot, talks even more and watches a lot of baseball.

1 comment: